Montessori Workspace LLC (herein referred to as "Montessori Workspace", "we", "our" or "us") collects and stores personal information you enter for yourself, your company, your school, your teachers, your students and your students related information. This information may include full names, addresses, phone number, employer identification numbers, websites, email addresses, contacts and their related information, allergies, birthdates, logos, pictures, class room data, works, schedules, attendance, student progress, lesson plans, other information related to the montessori record tracking software, billing address, credit card number and expiration date, email address, and source IP address. Inquiries regarding the collection and use of personal information may be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montessori Workspace gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, modify the software, to administer the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Security and Data Integrity
Third Party Disclosure
Montessori Workspace transfers personal information to third parties under the following normal business procedures:
- Montessori Workspace discloses the full name, billing address, and credit card account information of its customers to a third party merchant processing provider for billing purposes.
- Montessori Workspace does not disclose customer information to other third parties except where required under applicable state and federal laws for purposes of investigation of criminal complaints, or where required by court order.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Montessori Workspace. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
If you use the discussion forum on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of the forum, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Customers have access to account-specific personal information stored about them via Montessori Workspace's web-based interface for account management. Customers may update their information at any time. Customers who cancel their account may request that their personal information be deleted from Montessori Workspace's databases, with the exception of:
- network access logs, which may be stored for any duration of time at Montessori Workspace's discretion,
- cases where financially fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity is deemed to have occurred (as determined by Montessori Workspace management or law enforcement officials), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of ongoing investigation and prevention of fraud recurrence, or
- cases where a customer's violation of the End User License Agreement has resulted in cancellation of the customer's account and their permission to utilize Montessori Workspace's software and services, in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of prevention of further use of Montessori Workspace's software and services in the future by the offending individual.
Notification of Changes and "Opt Out" Provision